Eternal Marriage

Daisypath

Monday, July 5, 2010

Most Important!

No matter what happens in life, I am reminded once again that family is the most important thing in the world! I have deactivated my Facebook account which is huge for me because I will admit...I was obsessed and it had taken over my life. But no matter who is dating who or what so and so is up to today...none of those things matter to me as much as my amazing little family! I had gotten lost in other peoples' lives and in other peoples' drama and lost myself in the process.

Although marriage can be rough and being a mom can be even harder...my escapes need to be with my family and not with Facebook. Taking a break to find myself again and to focus more on being a wife and mother is the most important thing I could ever do.

I know there are times when I get frustrated or have a rough day...but the thing that gets me through is my love for Bryan and Bethanie! They are my world and my everything. I could not live without them and I would never want to know what it would be like if I had to.

I may not tell Bryan often enough how amazing he is, but he truly is! I have been blessed to have the most amazing husband in the world! He does everything for me...he works so hard and deserves all of the compliments and love in the world. He is my everything and I appreciate everything he does for me and Bethanie. He's so caring and loving and the hardest worker I know. I wish I could show him more often how much I love and appreciate him! He's my world!


Although Facebook can be addicting, I am determined to change my ways...
Bryan, Bethanie and Trooper...YOU COME FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU 3 MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!!!!! Please know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment