Eternal Marriage

Daisypath

Monday, May 10, 2010

More Bethanie of course :)

Bethanie and Trooper get along really well. Bethanie giggles whenever Trooper is around...especially when he tries to lick her face (even though I don't approve). Last night they had fun playing together...he kept scooting her toys closer to her. He sure loves her and he really wishes her toys were his. :)

Bethanie has just started sitting up on her own...she is still a little tipsy but she sure is proud when she does sit up alone. She's so dang cute!!

Last picture...a GREAT end to my 1st Mother's Day. Bethanie was so exhausted from playing that she just curled up and fell asleep on my chest. She hasn't done that in a while so it was wonderful just to cuddle with my baby. I love being a Mommy and I LOVE my little Princess. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment