Eternal Marriage

Daisypath

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

6 Month Stats

Here are Bethanie's 6 month stats. We just went to the doc today and she had 5 more shots. I HATE THAT! Anyway...she was a champ and scored an A+.

Height: 27 1/4 inches (95%)
Weight: 16 pounds 14 ounces (75%)

Bethanie is becoming more and more fun and cuter and cuter as the days go by. I can't believe she's already 6 months and 10 days old. She's growing up so fast. :) She loves spending time rolling around on the floor. I lay down the biggest blanket we have so that she doesn't get carpet burn but it takes her about a second to roll off of it. She rolls so fast and ends up getting stuck up against the walls or under the piano...but she loves it.

The other day she rolled over next to the recliner where I was sitting using the laptop and she reached up and unplugged it because the cord hangs down and she thought it was a toy. She has tried doing that to her Daddy a couple times too. She thinks she's so funny!

She also loves playing with Trooper...he makes her giggle. I think they will be best friends. :)

Bethanie is an eater...she loves to eat. She has had rice cereal, carrots and banana flavored fluffs...she has also sucked on different big people foods like french fries and apple slices. I still don't think she is teething...but she sure chews on EVERYTHING she can get her hands on.
She is not crawling yet but she is getting close I think because she's got the legs down she just needs a little help figuring out the arms because right now she kind of just scoots on her face. :) But she knows how to get to what she wants by rotating herself on her stomach and then rolling towards it. She's so smart!!
She can also sit up on her own now...she is still a little wobbly but she can do it when she wants to.
At the doctor's office today the nurse told me to have her sit up on the scale instead of lay down...I warned the nurse that she was still wobbly and she told me to sit her up anyway...well as soon as the nurse let go of her to get the weight she toppled over and hit her head on the metal scale...I was very upset to say the least. She's got her first little bump on her head...but she didn't cry which I was very glad about.
Hmm...what else can she do? She's started using the letter "B"...she does not say bababa but she definitely uses the "B" while she is blabbing instead of just oooing and awing. :)

I LOVE MY LITTLE PRINCESS and am so blessed to have her in my life!! :) I don't know what I would do without her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment