Eternal Marriage

Daisypath

Thursday, April 8, 2010

5 Months

Bethanie is 5 months old today so of course I had to get out the camera and do a photo shoot. :) I love my little girl SO MUCH! She's getting so big and learning so many things. I lay her down on the floor on a blanket at one end and the next time I look at her she is all the way on the other side of the room off of the blanket. She is getting so good at rolling around. :) She is getting closer to crawling but hasn't quite got the hands down. She can move herself across the floor but scoots on her face because she just doesn't know what to do with her hands. I always have to make sure she's on a soft blanket or else she would have rug burn all over her cheeks. LOL! She's so much fun and getting more fun by the day. We are so blessed to have her in our lives! :) Enjoy her pictures...I sure do!














No comments:

Post a Comment