Eternal Marriage

Daisypath

Monday, February 1, 2010

3 Year Anniversary

3 years ago today Bryan and I were in Snowflake, AZ getting married. It was a cold, snowy day but it was the happiest day of my life. I was nervous to get married but yet so excited. I can still remember looking Bryan in the eyes while kneeling across from each other in the Snowflake Temple and being so happy. These three years have been amazing. We've had our ups and downs for sure but our love just grows stronger and stronger. Bryan took me out to dinner and a movie on Saturday to celebrate our anniversary and we had a great time. He took me to his Elementary School and showed me around and told me all about that school, middle school and high school. It was fun hearing stories and getting to know my husband even better. I love Bryan so much and am the luckiest girl in the world. I've got an amazing little family and can't wait to spend Eternity with them. 3 years down...Eternity to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment