Eternal Marriage

Daisypath

Monday, February 8, 2010

3 Months Already?

3 Months!


Bethanie is 3 months old today. I can't believe how time flies. Bethanie is becoming cuter and more and more fun everyday. I really enjoy getting to see all of the changes and fun she's having the past 3 months. Bethanie has been very happy and smiley and I love it.
She loves playing on her play mat with the rattles and things to swing at above her.
She loves laying on my lap and having me play bicycle with her feet.
She loves music and will swing her arms and legs to the music.
She's got the cutest smile with adorable dimples.
She has been doing better at following things with her eyes.
She knows when I walk into the room and she will stop crying as soon as she hears my voice.
She's beautiful and TALL just like her parents.
She's so long that she's already growing out of some of her 6 month clothes.
She loves her baths (until you take her out...then she screams).
She likes having her hair brushed...it calms her down after the after bath screaming.
She likes to watch TV...if I stand in front of the TV with her she will lean her head towards the TV and will just stare.
She's got a cute little giggle and even her cry is cute. :)

We love our little Bethanie! She's so much fun!! I can't imagine life without her.

Happy 3 months Bethanie Lynn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment