Eternal Marriage

Daisypath

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ear Infection

Well, Bethanie was just diagnosed with her first ear infection...UGH! She's been super cranky lately and everyone said, "Oh she must be teething" Well, today I figured it out...it was an ear infection. I was trying to breastfeed Bethanie on one side and she would not eat, she just screamed and screamed...so I sat her up and she was ok...tried the other side and she was fine. I thought maybe it was just gas...so at her next feeding I tried that side again and the same thing happened, so I called the doctor right away (the just opened a pediatrician office in Maricopa...finally!) and made an appointment...we went in and sure enough she's got an ear infection. :( Makes me sad...I hate not being able to do anything for her. At least we know what it is now. :(

1 comment:

  1. So sad! Monica had a really high fever and a runny nose a couple weeks ago. I thought it was an ear infection but it turned out not be. Thank goodness! It is the saddest thing when babies are sick! I hope Bethanie feels better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete